I've been cooking pancakes for years, but I recently started cooking vegan pancakes. After several iterations, I finally found a result that suits me.
Oatmeal, water and flour. And bham, pancakes!
After dozens of iterations, I ended up finding the right quantities and the right ingredients for a result that suits the whole family!
Recipe for 6-8 pancakes.
Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 160g Oatmeal
- 1l water
- 350g floor (T45)
- 50g cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp of liquid vanilla (optional, it’s just for color)
- 1 Tbsp of oil (colza or sunflower)
- Big pan
- Large bowl or a bottle (1l)
- big soup spoon
- in the blender, pour oatmeal and water
- Mix everything for 2 minutes
- Add flour and sugar (and possibly vanilla)
- Mix once again for 2 minutes
- Pass the composition through the strainer to pour it into the large bowl.
- Grease the pan with oil and heat it empty for a minute.
- Pour into the pan everything that has not passed into the strainer (the clums)
- Cook 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- Put this first pancake on a plate, it will be used to put the real pancakes. You can eat it if you like it. Otherwise, give it to your dog. (mines love it)
- Pour from the big bowl into the pan and spread it simply by stirring the pan.
- Cook it about 1 to 2 min on each side (depending on your tastes)
CommentsWould you like to comment ?