Vegan chocolat cake
I tried to find a way to cook a vegan chocolat cake.
Oatmeal, water and flour (and a few other things). And bham, chocolat cake!
Recipe for 6-8 serves.
Ready in less than 80 minutes.
- 80g Oatmeal
- 50cl water
- 350g floor (T45)
- 11g yeast
- 200g chocolate
- 100g sugar
- 10cl almond cream
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 10 cl oil (sunflower)
- 1 lemon
- in the blender, pour oatmeal and water
- Mix everything for 2 minutes
- Split the chocolate in two bowls of 100g each
- Pour two Tbsp of the oatmeal milk in each bowl
- Melt the first bowl of chocolate (microwave for example)
- Into the oatmeal milk, add flour, yeast, melted chocolate, maple syrup, oil and sugar
- Mix for 1 minute
- Pour the composition into a baking tray
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Cook for 45 minutes
- Wait an hour for the cake to become less hot
- Melt the chocolate of the second bowl and mix it with the almond cream
- Pour it on the cake
- add some lemon on the top
CommentsWould you like to comment ?