Milk with a little bit of flour, sugar and lemon. all to boil for about ten minutes.
After dozens of iterations, I finally found a dessert that suits my charming wife!
recipe for 8 servings.
ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1l raw milk
- 4 tsp of liquid vanilla (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 80g of flour
- 50g of sugar
- 4 Tbsp of lemon juice (optional)
- Emiettled hazelnuts, praline or chocolate chips (optional)
- Big pot
- Beater Whip
- Large bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Heat the milk in a pan with vanilla. Stir occasionally with a spatula.
- During this time mix the sugar and the eggs in a large bowl until the mixture is getting white.
- Think about stirring milk.
- Add flour in 4 or 5 times in the large bowl. Whisk well each time until you get a smooth and viscous mixture.
- At the first boiling of milk, pour it slowly in the mix while whipping.
- Add lemon juice.
- Whip well for a minute until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Put the cream in the pan.
- Put it on low heat until some big bubbles appear.
- Quickly put the cream in one or more pots before it cools through the strainer.
- Add a little bit of eminent hazelnuts, pralin or chocolate chips over it.
- Keep in the refrigerator for a few hours.
20/05/2021 Got some real pictures for me and now it looks good!