Vegan pie paste with floor, oil and water. And a lot of apricots !
Recipe for 1 pie.
Ready in less than 50 minutes.
- 10cl water
- 250g floor (T45)
- 10cl oil (as neutral as possible, sunflower in my case)
- 20 abricots
- Mix the floor with the water, then with the oil until you get a nice ball
- Cut in alf 10 apricots
- Mix the rest of them in a blender
- Use a rolling pin to make it into a nice circle
- Pour the mixed apricots
- add the apricots cutted in half
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Cook for 30 minutes